The interdisciplinary approach of the Institute for Creativity and Innovation is carried over into the special educational programs offered by the institute. Being able to function creatively or to take innovative action requires special knowledge, understanding and skills, and above all flexibility to think across and outside boundaries.
The ICI is dedicated to supporting the development of creative and innovative potential through academic programs, as well as professional continuing education programs.
Academic Degree Programs
- Master of Science in Creativity and Innovation (offered in partnership with international university consortium) [in development]
- Master of Arts in Business Administration, Major: Innovation Management (offered currently in German at Seeburg Castle University, Austria) [program information]
- Doctoral studies (Dr. rer. soc. oec.) with a focus on Innovation and Creativity Management (offered at Seeburg Castle University, Austria) [request information]
- Applied Creativity across Domains: www.china2011.fham.de
- Effective Management of Creativity and Innovation: www.emci.fham.de
Continuing Education and Training
- Innovation Manager
- C2C (Communicate to Create)
- Creative Writing
- Tinkering and Thinking